Fire blocking materials are needed in various segments such as in public and private transport, the construction sector as well as the furniture or upholstery and bedding industries. Norafin’s technical nonwovens offer various material characteristics that answer the market requirements for high-performance materials in these sectors.
- Fire blocking and fire retarding capabilities according to norms EN 45545-2 and UIC 564-2, FAR 25-853 or 16 CFR part 1633 and others
- Lightweight, high-performance materials
- Various nonwoven structures given, weight range between 20 - 600 g/m2
- Material concepts that prevent damages from vandalism
- Puncture resistance
- Multilayer solutions incorporating scrims; free of binders
- Various aftertreatment options possible: antistatic, water repellent, etc.
- Material modifications possible in order to enhance comfort